Hello Creative Folks,
if you follow Aisaaraujophotography on Instagram you are familiar with my love for Montserrat. It’s my favourite place in Catalunya and every time I go there I find all these different details that make me like it even more.
So, today I thought I would share some photos of a project I started the first time I went there. Although I’ve been there many, many times after that – to hike, relax, get away from the city and even to do some amazing photo sessions including “Lost Souls”, with the incredible handmade dresses by Rachel De Haro – this was also my first weekend living in Barcelona so, it was kind of a special day for me.
The name of the project is Wanderlust, and I hope you enjoy it.
- Montserrat (easyflatbcn.com)
- Making it to Montserrat (Serrated Mountain) (lauraandsteveinbarcelona.wordpress.com)
- Barcelona Photo Diary . Castells, Human Towers from Catalonia (aisaaraujo.com)
- Analogique . Les Festes de Gràcia in Barcelona or the perks of a big city. (aisaaraujo.com)
- Learning new things . Developing film at home (aisaaraujo.com)
- Inspire Me Monday . Karlie Kloss’s Video Diary from China (aisaaraujo.com)