Hello creative folks,
So, I guess Autumn is really here ( humpf! )
Don’t get me wrong, I love Autumn, it’s earth tones, the smell of roasted chestnuts in the air, being able to drink hot tea and wear my scarves and fluffy clothes again, but I’m really dreading the arrival of November and the seeming seasonal affective disorder it usually brings. On the other hand, that’s around the time where my yearly Beatlemania usually kicks in so that’s a plus.
So, to close this chapter, celebrate this change of season and welcome the new one with big ( long sleeved ) arms, I wanted to share a random selection of photos taken over this last season with one of my summer acquisitions, the Zenit 12 XP.
Oh Summer… and your lazy days spend on the beaches of Costa Brava. The tattoo on his leg it’s a ongoing project from tattoo artist .
( <3 )
Photo sessions with.
Him and her.
And her groupies.
“Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of the character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning.”
Bye bye Summer, see you next year!
Note: All the photos were taken with the Zenit 12 XP using the Fujifilm CA 135-36 Fujicolor 200 Color Negative ISO-200 and the Lomography 35mm ISO 100 Color Negative Films.
And what about you, do you feel any change in your mood caused by the change of season?
And by the way, are there any yearly Beatlemaniacs out there?
- Analogique – Embracing the error (aisaaraujo.com)
- Analogique – First roll of film with the Russian Tank (aisaaraujo.com)
- Analogique . Road Trip Cote Basque: Part 1 – On the road (aisaaraujo.com)
- A Photographer’s Baggage . “Konstrukting” the Konstruktor (aisaaraujo.com)
- A Colorful Summertime Back Porch Party (abeautifulmess.com)
- Inspire Me Monday. Things and Ink a Tattoo magazine that embraces female tattoo culture. (aisaaraujo.com)
- Things&Ink The Art Issue cover – Tracy D as Ophelia (th-ink.co.uk)