Thanks to the wonders of the internet, while you are reading this post I’m probably eating Bayonne‘s famous chocolate, “surfing” in Biarritz beaches, longboarding my way on Hossegor‘s streets, and, as usual, falling in love with every single person who speaks to me in french – yes, I’m a ridicule francophile like that. This week I’m road tripping through The French Basque Coast so all the articles will be in some way related to the Côte Basque, road trips and traveling in France.
Part II – Côte D’AzurThe streets and houses of the perfumed Gourdon6am in AntibesSaint TropezPort de
From Cassis to La Ciotat, The Route of the RidgesÉtang de ThauToulon’s streets and buildings
- The ‘Real’ Côte d’Azur (beztravel.com)
- Côte d’Azur road trip with the girls ! (breakfastwiththebeatles.wordpress.com)
- Côte d’Azur (arlinaberkelly.wordpress.com)
- France: Biarritz, queen of the Basque coast (telegraph.co.uk)
- Destination: Côte D’azur (lovissa.com)